Monday, April 7, 2014

What's In My Lolita Closet, But I Haven't Worn Yet!

When I first got into lolita, I almost never had items that went unworn for more than a week or two. Now, I have several items sitting on the back burner, waiting for a good occasion! Below are the items which I'm waiting for the right time to wear them.~
Angelic Pretty Whipped Magic OP
I know that some people dislike the dress because of the lime green in the print, but I love the piece so incredibly much. I now own the piece in the above colorway, and I'm very satisfied with the way the piece fits me, so I'm just waiting now for a 'sweet' opportunity to wear it out. I had originally anticipated wearing the dress to a cherry blossom festival in my area, but alas, I was too worn out from being burned at work that week so I wasn't able to attend.
Ista Mori Captain Mia Jsk
The above dress, which arrived in the mail for me within the last week, is actually my first dress to buy from Taobao, and I'm so incredibly pleased with the quality of my find that I'll likely post a detailed review within the next few weeks. I'm going to wait until the days get somewhat hotter (which won't be long given that I live in Alabama), then I'll wear the dress likely with a boater hat that I have coming in the mail right now.


Okay, so this jsk technically isn't in my closet yet, but the dress will likely arrive within the next week. Even though I had recently ordered, I decided to also purchase the Chocoberry jsk in beige to hopefully wear to a berry picking meet up during the coming summer.

The above post idea was originally from F Yeah Lolita's original list, Lolita 52 Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment