Friday, April 4, 2014

My Lolita Wishlist For 2014

I'm consistently surprised that one of the most popular posts on my blog is old my lolita wishlist that I wrote for the 30 Day Lolita Challenge in 2012. Many of the items on that list, while I think having them would be nice, aren't currently items that I'm searching for any more. The main things I still want off of my original list are a pair of tea party shoes and rocking horse shoes, actually! I eventually got the Sweetie Cakes tights, so I guess one of ten isn't bad, right?

Anyway, I'd like to cease my rambling and launch into a post highlighting some of my current wishlist pieces. ^_^

1) Angelic Pretty Melty Cream Doughnut

When this piece went live in 2013, I was wrapped up in working on graduating from college, job searching, then working said job which was a big adjustment from my previous schedule. While I vaguely remember seeing the print, I emerged from my busy schedule to find the piece had already been released and became highly sought after. I'm not shocked, the detailing is amazing and even little cutlery hang from the waist bow. ;A; I really want to own some version of the dress likely in either cream or brown, but I haven't made a decision between the regular jsk or the babydoll cut dress.
2) Angelic Pretty Day Dream Carnival

Another highly sought after Angelic Pretty piece that I was so much. I first saw the dress while attending Frill last year, and I felt regret for not purchasing while I had the chance to do so. I would love to own the tiered jsk in either the lavender or black colorway.

3) Haenuli Royal Kitten

I actually got to see the print in person with Haenuli herself wearing it. <3 I want the royal blue colorway of the piece as the idea of regal cats and, well, just cats in general, has been on my mind a lot lately.

4) Haenuli Enchanted Fawn

Enchanted Fawn is another piece that I regret not jumping on and ordering when I had the chance to order. I'm in love with sylvan prints in general, especially those with deer and squirrels, though I have yet to own anything with deer printed on yet! If I could choose any version, I would love to get the OP in fawn color. <3

5) Vivienne Westwood 3 Strap Elevated

How could I not feel like the princess of a land in shoes like these? I have yet to see them in person, but I'm actively on the hunt to get the shoes in either white or pink.

6) Vivienne Westwood x Melissa Ultragirl Medallion Flats

I recently purchased my first pair of Melissa shoes while out browsing my local Rack Room Shoes. Wow. The shoes are so incredibly comfortable while being cute, perfect for everyday wear. I can only imagine how awesome the collaboration line is, and I can see myself wearing the ballet flats both in everyday life and at lolita meetups where I know I'll be walking a good bit.

7) Metamorphose Temps De Fille March of the Ducks

I have watched both the skirt and jsk of the series slip past my again and again much to my frustration. I love the cute little ducks around the border of the print, so maybe one day I'll actually be the first person to comment on a sales post for the piece.

8) Metamorphose Temps De Fille Cats Bubble Bath

[cries internally] Yet another piece that I choked on buying then ending up missing out on around the holiday season 2013. I'd love to have the shirring skirt so much with the ludicrous cats that are happy to be in water.

9) Chess Story Madomoiselle et Macaron 

I've been really craving a chocolate themed print lately which I'll blame on my recent interest in otome kei. One chocolate themed piece in particular that I'd love to have would be Chess Story's jsk centered around delicious, delicious chocolate.

10) Chocolate Themed Tights or Socks

Pretty self explanatory, right? I'd just love to own some chocolate themed tights to go with the chocolate dress I want. A particular example are the Emily Temple Cute chocolate socks.

Finally, thank you for reading me ramble on about my lolita wishlist! I hope I'll be able to at least get a few of the above pieces in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment