Sunday, June 24, 2012

June Outfit Pics

As summer set into the southern United States, I haven't been feeling nearly in the mood to wear lolita as much just for fear of melting in the heat. Thus, I've been mostly wearing lighter weight things inspired by general feminine Asian style fashion and fairy kei. I've also gotten jealous of the instragram trend and, since I don't have a smart phone, I've played with Be Funky for a source of photo editing fun.

Skirt, Floral Lace Top, Bracelet: Rue 21
Pencil skirts are currently buy one, get one free at a total cost of $12.99 for two skirts, so I couldn't pass up that sort of deal. The floral top was also in their sale section for only $5, making this a relatively inexpensive outfit to put together.

Shirt: Wal-mart
Skirt: Rue 21
Bunny Ears: Claire's
My arm is blocking the full text which reads "Save the earth! It's the only planet with cupcakes!", a manifesto I can deal with.

Also, don't worry that I've left lolita. I have a several events coming up next weekend that I hope to get great pictures from to show to you guys. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment