Friday, May 11, 2012

30 Day Lolita Challenge, Day 30: A Picture of Myself Today and 3 Good Things

I took long than 30 days to complete the challenge (I started on March 5th to be exact), but I'm sad to see these posts end. I've really enjoyed making them, and I feel like they've helped me to better define what I like as a lolita.

Anyway, the pic from today is very simple since I didn't wear loli today:


Not my most photogenic picture, but I just snapped a quick snapshot of myself. My overall outfit had just been a Rockband tshirt and rose themed skirt from Rue 21. 

What are 3 good things which have happened in the last thirty days? Hmm..

  1. Classes ended for the semester. Yay! I'm looking forward to school again in the fall, but having a break will be nice. 
  2. I've discovered the joys of drinking tea regularly. I'm particularly loving having a cup of green tea in the morning and evening as the effects are very soothing. 
  3. I have two more geckos to take care of now. I'm so happy to finally have them at my apartment with me rather than pawning them off on relatives to take care of in the interim. 
That's it then! Thank you for reading my 30 day lolita challenge posts. I've enjoyed writing them, and I hope that you've enjoyed reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment