Saturday, May 5, 2012

30 Day Lolita Challenge, Day 29: A Picture of a Lolita I Would Like to Meet in Real Life

Since starting this lolita challenge, I've been trying to become more familiar with some of the bigger name lolitas in the lolita community. One girl whose coordinates I deeply admire is Pixie_late. I feel like every outfit she puts together exudes the utmost care in choices from her choice of dress to small details like jewelry. She also has a fabulously large wardrobe to choose from based on what I've seen in pictures, something that I one day wish for. Below are several pictures of her which I found particularly awe striking.




I know that I'm unlikely to ever meet this girl in person especially considering she's UK based whereas I'm from the US, but I still love the idea of being able to meet such a great lolita in person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment